Central Library of the Nabadwip Vidyasagar College is equipped with computerized facilities. It is one of the largest and richest college libraries of West Bengal. Readers cutting across the line of staff, students and outside scholars can have access to considerably valuable range of some rare and old reference books, journals and periodicals along with continuous regular collection of important reference books, text books, journals, periodicals, educational CDs and DVDs.
- The membership of the Library is open to all students, teaching and non-teaching staff of the College.
- The Library and the Reading Room are open on all working days except National and gazetted holidays from 10.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- Borrowing facilities are extended to all the members of the Library. However, retired teachers, eminent scholars and researchers are provided with the reading room accessibility.
- The Library has been upgraded with the pace of time with Koha software and Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) for extending facilities of automated search and online access respectively.
- Readers can take the facility of photocopying from the Library.